Tac/Comp (OWB, 3-5 o'clock)
- Select your holster model; Kydex Only, Kybrid, or Kybrid HD. See videos for descriptions of each.
- Select your Carry Position; whether you are left or right handed.
- Select whether you have Accessories on your gun (Optics, Lights, Lasers, and/or Other (Threaded Barrel, Extended Controls, Suppressor Height Sights)).
- Add your holster to your cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm in the "special instructions" box, along with what accessories are mounted to your gun.
- If you have accessories mounted to your gun, we may request that you mail them to us (mainly lights or lasers) so we can use them to make your holster and mail them back to you.
- If you have an optic, indicate either you want a hood molded around it, or you want the low cut for a faster draw. Note: The Kybrid HD always comes with the hood molded around it due to the support needed for the level two retention hardware.
- In your cart, type in whether you would like Molle-Lock Clips, or Speed Ease Hooks. The Molle-Lock clips come in 4mm thickness, and 6mm thickness (both fit 1.5" wide belts). The Speed Ease Hooks fit both thick and thin belts, and will fit up to 1.75" wide belts. If you ordered a Tac/Comp Kybrid HD, you can also elect to have custom Kydex 100 Clips made; simply provide your belt width and thickness.
- In your cart, type in your waist size. This allows us to pre-curve your holster to fit your approximate waist size. This will make your holster fit closer to your body with minimal gaps between it and your waist.
The Tac/Comp is a dual purpose OWB holster built for both tactical and competition environments. It is over-built, close to the body, and is custom tailored to the user's physique. Check out the video for more.