The S.O.B. (IWB, Small of Back, 6 o'clock)
- Select your Carry Position; whether you are left or right handed.
- Select whether you have Accessories on your gun (Optics, Lights, Lasers).
- Add your holster to your cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm in the "special instructions" box.
- If you have Accessories mounted to your gun, type in what they are.
- An example entry would be as follows: "Glock 43 with Streamlight TLR6 ." Another example would be as follows: "Sig P365."
- We have some accessories in our inventory, but in the event that we do not have your exact light or laser, we may ask that you mail it to us. We will use your accessory to make your rig, and then mail it and your rig back to you. We have a jig that accounts for optics, so all we normally need are customers' lights or lasers.
The S.O.B. holster is for any size firearm (sidearm) that is to be carried in the small of the back. It is angled an extra 15° in addition to that of the Micro or Full Size, providing a more ergonomic wrist angle for a small of the back draw-stroke.