OWB Magazine Carrier
- Select which side of your body you want the magazine carrier to be on.
- Select whether you want the magazine to be facing rounds forward or rounds rearward.
- Note: Most people carry rounds forward.
- Select whether you want a Molle-Lok or a Tek-Lok for your belt clip. The Molle-Lok is easier to engage/disengage from your belt and allows for some forward/back rotation while carrying, while the Tek-Lok has a greater wingspan to prevent rotation and is more robust.
- Both require a 1.5" belt. If you have a 1.75" tall belt, we can make you custom belt loops that you will have to thread your belt through. Just include that in the next step below.
- In the "special instructions" section of your shopping cart, include the following:
- The make and model of your gun, and the magazine capacity (10 round, 17 round, etc) that you intend to use in your magazine carrier.
- Any additional instructions.
The OWB Magazine Carrier will be made to access with your support hand (non-gun hand) as demonstrated in the video below.
The OWB Magazine Carrier is for when you want to quickly add 1 or more spare magazines to your belt. It is available at virtually any angle (forward, rearward, inward, outward) that the user defines.