IWB Magazine Carrier (Single or Double)
- Select "Single Magazine Carrier" or "Double Magazine Carrier" from the drop down menu. The single is for 1 magazine. The double is for 2 magazines.
- When placing your order, be sure to include in the following in the "special instructions" section of your shopping cart:
- The make and model of your gun, and the magazine capacity (10 round, 17 round, etc) that you intend to use in your magazine carrier.
- Choose left or right side of your body.
- For example, right handed shooters typically carry their spare magazines on their left side.
- Choose whether you want your rounds facing forward or rearward.
- An example order will look like: "Glock 19, 17 Round Magazines, Rounds Forward"
The IWB Magazine Carrier will be made to access with your support hand (non-gun hand) as demonstrated in the video above.
Our IWB Magazine Carrier is back! After multiple requests we decided to bring back our line of IWB spare magazine solutions. Even though the HMAG is much faster and easier to access, the IWB line still has merit and is tuckable where the HMAG is not.