The Little Buddy (Pocket Holster)
- Select your Carry Position; whether you are left or right handed.
- Define whether you have small or large pant pockets. (Small are less than 4.5" wide).
- Select whether you have an accessory mounted to your gun or not.
- Add your holster to your cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm in the "special instructions" box.
- If you have Accessories mounted to your gun, type in what they are.
- An example entry would be as follows: "Glock 43 with Streamlight TLR6 ." Another example would be as follows: "Sig P365."
- We have some accessories in our inventory, but in the event that we do not have your exact light or laser, we may ask that you mail it to us. We will use your accessory to make your rig, and then mail it and your rig back to you. We have a jig that accounts for optics, so all we normally need are customers' lights or lasers.
The Little Buddy is a pocket holster for the every day pocket-carrier or for a little back-up gun. It is intended for micro-sized pistols (for example, the Glock 42 or 43).
Key Features of The Little Buddy:
- Three drawing options
- Rearward hooking
- Forward hooking
- Thumb pushing downward
- Adjustable retention to give the user the ability to fine-tune it to their liking.
- At minimum retention, the rig is still molded to properly retain the gun.
- Horse-hide added to provide a smooth surface against the wearer's leg for added comfort.
- Can obtain a full grip on the gun while in the pocket.
- Fully covers the trigger guard to prevent any unwanted objects from entering.