The Holiday (OWB, Horizontal)
- Select your Carry Position; whether you are left or right handed.
- Select whether you want it mounted to a Tek Lok or whether you want it to have Belt Loops cut into it.
- Tek Lok is for Open Carry and is easier to put on and take off of the belt. It puts the gun further off of the belt, making concealment difficult under a T-Shirt.
- Belt Loops allow for the gun to be right up against the belt, making concealment more doable under a T-Shirt.
- For optimum concealment, look at our IWB holster called The Cross-Draw. It requires more of an upward angle, however, in order to stay inside of the pants.
- Select whether you have Accessories on your gun (Optics, Lights, Lasers, and/or Other (Threaded Barrel, Extended Controls, Suppressor Height Sights)).
- Add your holster to your cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm in the "special instructions" box.
- Type in the approximate angle you would like to carry your gun in.
- An example would be, "The slide needs to be angled 10 degrees upward from the grip." You can also email us a picture of you holding the gun on your belt at the approximate angle you prefer.
- If you have accessories mounted to your gun, type in what they are.
- An example entry would be as follows: "Glock 43 with Streamlight TLR6 ." Another example would be as follows: "Sig P365."
- We have some accessories in our inventory, but in the event that we do not have your exact light or laser, we may ask that you mail it to us. We will use your accessory to make your rig, and then mail it and your rig back to you. We have a jig that accounts for optics, so all we normally need are customers' lights or lasers.
The Holiday is an Outside-The-Waistband (OWB) Horizontal Holster that allows the carrier to wear their holster Horizontally, or at an angle close to horizontal. It is recommended that this holster be chosen only for smaller pistols with shorter grips and shorter barrels.