The Full Size (IWB, 3-5 o'clock)
- Select your Carry Position; whether you are left or right handed.
- Select whether you want any Add-Ons.
- Top-Down Cuts for IWB/OWB Interchangeability. They are belt loop slots cut into the leather backer. Watch the video on the Q&A Page for more info!
IWB Thumb Break for retention. It is a strap that goes over the back of the slide, providing Level 2 retention. Watch the video on the Q&A Page for more info!
- Select whether you have Accessories on your gun (Optics, Lights, Lasers, and/or Other (Threaded Barrel, Extended Controls, Suppressor Height Sights)).
- Add your holster to your cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm in the "special instructions" box.
- If you have accessories mounted to your gun, type in what they are.
- An example entry would be as follows: "Glock 43 with Streamlight TLR6 ." Another example would be as follows: "Sig P365."
- We have some accessories in our inventory, but in the event that we do not have your exact light or laser, we may ask that you mail it to us. We will use your accessory to make your rig, and then mail it and your rig back to you. We have a jig that accounts for optics, so all we normally need are customers' lights or lasers.
The Full Size Holster is for any larger frame firearm (sidearm) that calls for a larger holster backer to accommodate for the longer slide and better disperse the load across the wearer's body.