The Cup (IWB, Appendix and Multi-Position)
- Select your Carry Position; whether you are left or right handed.
- Select your Belt Clip Type; whether you want a Standard Metal Clip, Tuckable Metal Clip, Rubber Loops, 1.5" Plastic Clip, or a 1.75" Plastic Clip. We recommend the Standard Metal Clip.
- Select whether you have Accessories on your gun (Optics, Lights, Lasers).
- Add your holster to your cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm in the "special instructions" box.
- If you have Accessories mounted to your gun, type in what they are.
- An example entry would be as follows: "Glock 43 with Streamlight TLR6 ." Another example would be as follows: "Sig P365."
- We have some accessories in our inventory, but in the event that we do not have your exact light or laser, we may ask that you mail it to us. We will use your accessory to make your rig, and then mail it and your rig back to you. We have a jig that accounts for optics, so all we normally need are customers' lights or lasers.
The Cup was purposefully designed for the AIWB market, but is also a good catch-all holster for strong side or small of back carry as well. It provides supreme comfort for the AIWB carry position, while also providing a safe rig to help protect any body parts from harm! Due to the versatility requirement as well as the internal clearance for the mounting clip hardware, the Cup is only available the Kybrid format.