The Cup (IWB, Appendix and Multi-Position)
- Select your Carry Position; whether you are left or right handed.
- Select your Belt Clip Type; whether you want a Standard Metal Clip, Tuckable Metal Clip, Rubber Loops, 1.5" Plastic Clip, or a 1.75" Plastic Clip. We recommend the Standard Metal Clip.
- Select whether you have Accessories on your gun (Optics, Lights, Lasers, and/or Other (Threaded Barrel, Extended Controls, Suppressor Height Sights)).
- Add your holster to your cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm in the "special instructions" box.
- If you have accessories mounted to your gun, type in what they are.
- An example entry would be as follows: "Glock 43 with Streamlight TLR6 ." Another example would be as follows: "Sig P365."
- We have some accessories in our inventory, but in the event that we do not have your exact light or laser, we may ask that you mail it to us. We will use your accessory to make your rig, and then mail it and your rig back to you. We have a jig that accounts for optics, so all we normally need are customers' lights or lasers.
The Cup was purposefully designed for the AIWB market but is also a good catch-all holster for other positions on the waist, like 3 o'clock, for example. It provides supreme comfort for the AIWB carry position, while also providing a safe rig to help protect any body parts from harm! It used to have a removable wing but has since been re-designed to have a molded-in wing, making the overall width of the holster less wide, as can be seen in the photos. We will upload a new video of it soon, but for now, you can see a related video of it on The Kitchen Sinks's Page. The Kitchen Sink is our AIWB Sidecar Rig.