The Ankle BUG
- Select your Carry Position; whether you prefer left leg or right leg, inside or outside surface of the leg.
- Select whether you have Accessories on your gun (Optics, Lights, Lasers, and/or Other (Threaded Barrel, Extended Controls, Suppressor Height Sights)).
- Add your holster to your cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm in the "special instructions" box.
- If you have accessories mounted to your gun, type in what they are.
- An example entry would be as follows: "Glock 43 with Streamlight TLR6 ." Another example would be as follows: "Sig P365."
- We have some accessories in our inventory, but in the event that we do not have your exact light or laser, we may ask that you mail it to us. We will use your accessory to make your rig, and then mail it and your rig back to you. We have a jig that accounts for optics, so all we normally need are customers' lights or lasers.
The Ankle BUG is purpose-built for the comfortable, sweat-wicking, durable, all-day carry of a gun on the ankle. It is adjustable in both tension around the ankle and retention of the gun. Like all of our rigs, The Ankle BUG is made of Kydex 100, Grade A Leather, and mold-resistant UV-resistant polypropylene webbing. We always recommend these "harder-to-reach" carry positions for use with a Back-Up Gun, or BUG. We recommend the Ankle BUG for smaller pistols such as the P365 or a 2" Revolver, for example.