The Alaskan (Chest Rig, Open Carry)
- Select your Carry Position; whether you are left or right handed.
- Select whether you have an accessory mounted to your gun.
- Add your holster to your cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm in the "special instructions" box, along with what accessories are mounted to your gun. Also include your belt thickness and your desired carry angle (most users prefer around 15°).
- If you have accessories mounted to your gun, we may request that you mail them do us (mainly lights or lasers) so we can use them to make your holster and mail them back to you.
The Alaskan is a modified Tac/Comp Kybrid HD built for all day chest carry in any environment that allows for open carry or a coat if carrying concealed. It has all of the same built in ruggedness as our normal Kybrids, except is has a custom horsehide backer and an adjustable chest rig to fit a myriad of body sizes. Watch the video for more!