The Micro (IWB, 3-5 o'clock)
- Select your Carry Position; whether you are left or right handed.
- Select whether you want Top Down Cuts for IWB/OWB Interchangeability.
- The Top Down Cuts are belt loop holes cut in the leather backer.
- Watch the video on the Q&A page for more info!
- Select whether you have Accessories on your gun (Optics, Lights, Lasers, and/or Other (Threaded Barrel, Extended Controls, Suppressor Height Sights)).
- Add your holster to your cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm in the "special instructions" box.
- If you have accessories mounted to your gun, type in what they are.
- An example entry would be as follows: "Glock 43 with Streamlight TLR6 ." Another example would be as follows: "Sig P365."
- We have some accessories in our inventory, but in the event that we do not have your exact light or laser, we may ask that you mail it to us. We will use your accessory to make your rig, and then mail it and your rig back to you. We have a jig that accounts for optics, so all we normally need are customers' lights or lasers.
The Micro Holster is for any sub-compact or smaller size firearm (sidearm). Most customers wear it on their hip, from 3 o'clock to about 5 o'clock.