The Cross-Draw (IWB, 11 o'clock)
The Cross-Draw holster is for any size firearm (sidearm) that is intended to be drawn from the side opposite of the wearer's gun hand. The Cross-Draw is only available in Kybrid form due to the amount of the gun that can be above the belt-line, as well as to accommodate for a proper grip while in the holster.
- Select the type of holster you want (Kybrid).
- Add your holster(s) to the cart.
- In your cart, type in the make and model of your firearm and whether you are left or right-handed, in the "special instructions" box
- Example: Glock 19, Right Hand
- Also in your cart, specify whether you wish to have Black (rust resistant) or Nickel Plated (rust proof) belt clips.
- If your gun has an accessory on it, you must order this from the drop-down menu in "The Gadget" holster on the Gear Page.