Defensive SHTF 2
When the excrement hits the oscillating bladed device, what are you and your family going to do? Some examples may include a natural disaster, prolonged power outages lasting more than a few weeks, an EMP attack from a country who doesn't like us anymore, etc.
Do you have a bug-out bag? Have you ever used it to any length, or is it full of items that you plan to learn how to use on a rainy day when you have no other choice? Here is a short video explaining the concept of a bug-out bag.
Defensive SHTF is a course designed to connect theory closer to reality. Students will actually get to use their bug-out bags, carbines, sidearms, and edged tools to survive the elements of the outdoors as well as several different types of CQB (21 feet or less) encounters.
CQB Encounters may include such situations:
- Knife attack at arm's reach.
- Ambush at close distance with all your gear on.
- Navigating through tight spaces.
- Ground fighting for a short period of time while getting back on your feet.
This level 2 course will also include overnight survival skills such as fire-starting, including a wake-up CQB drill when each student is fast asleep.
Here is a video providing a sample of what this course looks like.
- Bug-Out Bag with Hydration
- Lightweight and Versatile Defensive Carbine
- Spare Magazines for both Carbine and Sidearm
- At least 150 rounds of ammunition
- Fixed Blade Knife, preferable a Ka-Bar TDI.
- Friday Night 7pm - Saturday 4pm
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early
Hope to see you on the field!
Course Pre-Requisite: Defensive Foundation, Defensive Carbine, Defensive SHTF 1